AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AGCO Hydraulic catch cans broken!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 6/28/2022 15:52 (#9725278 - in reply to #9725256)
Subject: RE: AGCO Hydraulic catch cans broken!

Jeffersonville, OH
The Pretender - 6/28/2022 16:26

This can be an absolute nightmare.

Little plastic bottles cracking on 16-year-old tractors, just isn't good enough.

It doesn't matter that the bottle in question don't affect the operation of the machine in any way, shape, or form, you must pursue this with Agco, insist they warranty it, or face your most litigious lawyers, and unless they back down, never darken their door again and buy a Deere, because they never go wrong. If fact, I'd burn the tractors, ideally on the dealer yard to show just how disappointed you are with them.

I for one, spend my whole working life with my fingers crossed, praying to a god I don't believe in, that the little plastic bottles don't crack in the sun, because if they did, a little bit of hydraulic fluid might run down the trumpet housing and attract dust, which would bring the whole operation to its knees.

Stay strong, brother, my prayers and thoughts are with you.

LOL Preach it Brother LOL

We typically replace them unless a customer tells us to bypass them, but we see a lot get some water in them and freeze. Unfortunately, they do just get old and crack. Versatiles do the same thing.

AGCO Part number 4284633M1 , $20.88 is what they are across my parts counter. Just an FYI
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)