AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

cih1660
Posted 6/29/2022 06:11 (#9726047 - in reply to #9725977)
Subject: RE: Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!

WI
barren - 6/29/2022 03:49

I commend you for maintaining a polite and civil attitude after reading some of the responses on here.  Some people forget, or never did know, what it is like to be a young person starting out with limited resources.  Something like what you experienced can be a huge financial issue and leave you feeling pretty down.  A few words of encouragement can do wonders.  One word of caution is to get the opinions of others more experienced before saying anything negative about  someone you purchase a piece of used equipment from.   
Sorry about the experience you had but just consider it a learning experience that will serve you well in the future.  Most of us have had similar experiences in the past but we lived through it and it made us a better business person in the long run.  Wish you the best in the future. 

I agree, every one of his responses was polite. Not the usual new member troll post. Ok so he made a mistake. Unfortunately it was a costly one. Maybe he paid too much. I honestly believe he is too trusting and was willing to pay more with the expectation of it being field ready. He's young yet. Some guys should cut him some slack
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)