AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

wffoker
Posted 6/28/2022 21:07 (#9725677 - in reply to #9724980)
Subject: RE: Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!

Ohio City Ohio
I have to side with OP atleast a little bit. We also bought a jd tractor from kevin last december and know where OP is coming from.
Kevin is another notch off from a typical jockey. He said to have redone the head and put new injectors in the tractor we bought because he bought it with a miss he said. And while they had the head off you could tell bottom end had been done allready he said.

Well we had to do an inframe on it all ready. Nothing he could of known about specifically but the only thing i can see that might have been done to this head was that it might have been planed. No new injectors. And piston #4 had damage on top of piston As in something banged around in that cylinder for a while but no damage on current head.... so piston was like that when they had it appart.
If a jockey just repairs a head to get it to run ok and sells it "as is" is to be expected. But to sell it stating that he was a master jd tech before selling tractors and that he knew engine was redone and representing it as such is a male donkey move.
And i can easily see where the OP put to much trust in what he was being told as Kevin talks very slick.....

Edited by wffoker 6/28/2022 21:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)