AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

sparkiefarmer
Posted 6/28/2022 18:47 (#9725464 - in reply to #9725187)
Subject: RE: $30k?

Melancthon, Ontario
this right here is why i say people are nuts paying the kind of money they do for green paint. Could have bought 3 good 7045's for the same money, or a pair of 2290's. '70 was a long time ago, I think most iron from back then has a lot more hours on it than most people care to admit.

to the OP, im sorry you got ripped off, and thanks for letting the community know about a shyster. Now for the mean part, you had this coming buying an old girl without having someone you know and trust go over it.
I bought a 30 year old deere from a reputable jockey that had a new bottom end and new charge pump. When we rebuilt the engine (several years after the purchase) we found all that to be a lie, engine had never been apart and was the original charge pump.
EVERYONE LIES; trust no one, verify everything is the sad reality I've learned in the school of hard knocks.

edit: I wont mention the name of the jockey who lied to me, as there is a chance he may have something I want in the future as he does have a good rep and does sell a pile of stuff. Next time I wont believe anything he tells me and go with what I can see.

Edited by sparkiefarmer 6/28/2022 18:51
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)