AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Cwifarmer
Posted 6/28/2022 15:26 (#9725257 - in reply to #9724980)
Subject: RE: Morell Equipment Bad Axe Michigan WARNING!

Cwi
Only people with too much money buy stuff sight unseen, the rest of us look at a piece of equipment do a walk around, start it up, run it up and down the road crawl under it exc.. especially if it's as important as a investment as it sounds there's no way I would of payed 30 grand for a 1975 30 series anything no mater if it was rebuilt from the ground up from new rubber to brand new bolts in the flywheel.. no matter what anyone says new motor or not, chalk it up as a expensive lesson.. don't stick another nickle into it sell it or stick it as far back in the shed as you can and park it. Find a better investment and go look it over drive it kick the tires. I hear of so many stories on here of people buying a sprayer seven states away with water ¾ full in the tank or someone buying a 50 yr old tractor almost 2 years ago and upset because its wore out. never make an important purchase without laying hands on it period especially these days. Not to make it sting worse but at around the same time you bought your 1975 30 series for 30 grand I bought a 2004 JD8220 mfwd with less than 4100 one owner hours for bout 15 grand more than your complete investment cost ya.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)