AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

49 years ago…..
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

NEiowafarmguy
Posted 6/26/2022 06:25 (#9721455 - in reply to #9721255)
Subject: RE: 49 years ago…..

There are times when an abortion needs to be an option. There are times when is shouldnt be considered. To slam the door on choice is to take away the times when it needs to be available.

Heres the main point, with roe, you had a choice, if you didnt want on abortion you didnt have to get one, if you needed one it was available. Without roe, there is no choice (in those states that have banned it). In most of those states there is no exceptions for rape incest or the health of the mother.

Let me asked you this, if your daughter or wife was raped and got pregnant, would you want her to suffer that event every day? Look into that childs eyes and see the insect that violared her every day? I DONT

Same line of questioning, if your daughter or wife had a good chance of dieing if she carried that child to term, what would you rather lose?

You ask who speaks up for the voiceless, but i ask, while you are speaking up for the voiceless, are you even hearing the voices of the woman that have now been silenced with this ruling?

I dont think abortions just to get abortions should be allowed, having a ban with medical exceptions after 24 weeks is fine in my opinion, but that is something that needs to be decided between the woman, her doctor, and her partner (except rape and incest), not you or I nor the government.

Thank you for the well thought out reply, and questions.

Edited by NEiowafarmguy 6/26/2022 06:26
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)