AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agco 9695 will not move
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Kooiker
Posted 6/24/2022 08:09 (#9718814 - in reply to #9718811)
Subject: RE: Agco 9695 will not move

berggrenfarms - 6/24/2022 08:04

A little off topic, but not really since its Agco codes.

I have an 8710 White, and it keeps throwing 117 118 119 codes, with no real rhyme or reason, it might go most all day without throwing one, might do it 30 times in 5 minutes. But if I hold the clutch pedal down just a little it will go as long as I want it to. Pedal has been updated to the newer style, and Ive changed both switches, and the potentiometer, Ive changed the neutral switch in the RH console, Ive changed the key switch, Ive changed the pins and the connector down on the TC. Im holding the clutch pedal down on startup plenty long. 

The only other thing is that since Ive owned it and even before after talking to the old owner, if you hit the diff lock, it will immediately throw the same codes, but the FWA is fine usually, though I have had better luck keeping it from throwing codes with the FWA off, but its not a surefire fix. Ive changed the FWA/Diff switch as well. It would also throw these codes if you tried to air up the seat while it was moving. 

The only place all these things come together is at the key switch, which is why I just replaced it, and it didnt help, today I will check voltage coming to the key switch. But at this point, Im out of ideas and so are the 2 other very good AGCO mechanics that Ive talked to, theyve both been around since these tractors were new so they arent young guys. 

The only other thing, and I dont thing its even related to the problem, is that when I move the LH reverser, it doesnt always go into gear, it stays in N, but lift it up and dropping it back down will get it to go. But I hate to throw a Reverser switch at it, as they are $$$. But Im down to throwing things and hoping one sticks.

With that many things that can possibly make it throw codes I'd try cleaning every ground strap that you can find.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)