AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Push pull throttle cable
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format
Posted 6/23/2022 18:08 (#9718157 - in reply to #9718063)
Subject: RE: Push pull throttle cable

Jason_WI - 6/23/2022 17:03

It’s called a straight bellcrank like the old control line model airplanes used. Should be able to mount post or bolt somewhere and fabricate a bellcrank. Push on top and bottom will pull.

Got damn genius, thanks alot!!!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)