AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

My senator is spot on on cpdta
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

t rock
Posted 6/23/2022 20:51 (#9718339 - in reply to #9717939)
Subject: RE: Dave,....

Tablerock Ranch eastern Wa
Right you are Russ --- we are from the government and we are here to help---- I am playing the odds with this one LOL its a numbers game, so far the gov has screwed up everything they touch. the law of odds says they are due to not screw one up, maybe it will be in our favor for once and not the PACS. You speak of the Cattle industry I am assuming you limit that to producers and feeders ? the BEEF industry has but one main culprit in my view and its not the retailer, it's the monopolistic big four packers. If you ever get screwed or a dirty deal from them, you had better keep your mouth shut or you will be black balled. They have their foot on our throat and we are not fighting back. I will say I went with a smaller but still sizeable family owned packer this year that we both know the name of and I hope to build a long relationship with them, so far great to work with. My hope is if I am insulated from retaliation from the big four I can be vocal for what's best for all, almost imposable to survive if you still have to do biz with them, as demonstrated by the lack of testimony during the hearings on this bill.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)