AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Russ in Idaho
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 6/20/2022 23:18 (#9714327 - in reply to #9714265)
Subject: RE: Russ in Idaho

“These are the times that try men's souls.”
Last, I've seen they have involved the FBI as I was told maybe human trafficking was involved. I don't think it's going to end well. Just last week I was meeting with a rancher from out that way on Thursday afternoon. I asked him about the case, he had been flying for coyotes that morning 50 miles from where this kid went missing. They were in the middle of nowhere and came apon a kid backpacking in the mountains, he told pilot to land and talk to this kid. Pilot was nervous to land, so they flew down and hovered. Kid gave the thumbs up sign, so they thumbed up back and flew off.

You would be amazed at the people I run into in the middle of nowhere, long ways from even a water source. I ran onto a little Asian gal last summer walking two track road in mountains, twenty miles from the closest paved road. She was dragging a little cart, like shopping cart behind her. Everything she had in cart could have been held in a good backpack. I knew I would scarce her, so I just rolled window down a little in the truck and asked her if she was in trouble. She replied no, then asked me how far down the road could she go. I replied 20 miles up and over the mountain to water or next oiled road. She just sighed and didn't talk. I then asked if she needed a ride or for me to call someone, she replied, no. I then just drove off, however I called a sheriff deputy and let them know I had run into her.

Deputy called me back two days later and had spotted her in a town 45 miles from where I first saw her. This girl never had enough stuff, water or food or even a weapon on her. Cool nights and hot days, not even proper shoes. This gal could have easily been overpowered and abducted or killed, nobody even knew I ran into her until I called sheriff deputy about her.

I constantly run into people out in the middle of nowhere for them in little cars, roads they shouldn't be on. Roads that eat our truck tires up, in fact I just ruined a 6-month-old tire this weekend on those types of roads and they try it in a passenger car with bad tires. I guess that's why our county services are always being taxed to rescue these people.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)