AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

And you wonder why people road rage on farmers!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Licensed to kill
Posted 6/19/2022 08:25 (#9711916 - in reply to #9710443)
Subject: RE: America is fat. They can wait.

Northern Alberta
JRosenberger - 6/17/2022 21:52

9mm - 6/17/2022 14:08

Besides I feed them. They can wait. And yes i do it all the time.

O and I drive right down the middle of the road with the sprayer and combine. Don’t even let them think they have a chance.

I would drive directly through standing crop if I encountered the situation pictured, without hesitation.

That is an interesting position to take since you don't know who owns the field directly across from where the sprayer is loading. I guess you would be A-OK if the sprayer happened to loading across from one of YOUR filed (to spray another field) and someone, rather than wait 5 minutes drove through your field to go around. That would be mighty neighbourly of you to be OK with that. Fir the record, if the field inn the picture is the one to be sprayed, there is no reason to be loading on the road. The truck should be parked on the other side and the sprayer in the field/ditch when the ditch is gentle like that. However, there is no way to know based on the picture or any info given (which is nil) what field he is loading to spray. A LOT of assumptions floating around this thread though.

Edited by Licensed to kill 6/19/2022 08:29
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)