AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Hinckley is healed up now....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

Ron..NE ILL..10/48
Posted 6/15/2022 19:37 (#9707180)
Subject: John Hinckley is healed up now....

Chebanse, IL.....

I realize many suggest treating mental illness problems to make them whole again. So has been done with John Hinckley Jr.

In case you've forgotten, he was the guy that had stalked and shot President Reagan, a couple secret service agents, & Press Secretary Jim Brady. He spent about 40 yrs in mental institutions, but has had limited release for several years already. Apparently they say he's "good to go" again. Remember also that he crippled Jim Brady for life and Brady's death was ruled a homicide resulting from Hinckley's shooting. But, he wasn't sentenced for that. We still decide whether we're punishing or rehabilitating. I vote for the former.

Anyway, he now is claiming to be a rock music star. Starting to book appearances. Learned a new vocation while at camp. Watch for him to appear in your area sometime soon.

It's probably just me, but if I were him I'd try to finish my life just laying low and hoping to not be recognized. But, he's going for the big rewards. 

As a final note, I had just flown a businessman to DC that same afternoon & checked into a hotel just a few blocks from where Hinckley shot Reagan & others. Kind of like being there, but just being close. 

Link to Fox article:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/attempted-reagan-assassin-john-hinckley-released-41-years

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)