AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Female Veterinarian Stories.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

12thMan
Posted 6/15/2022 08:43 (#9706235 - in reply to #9705750)
Subject: RE: Female Veterinarian Stories.

Western Ontario
My wifes a vet and in the interest of self preservation I won’t share any stories about her….as a result the only vet help we need is with Embryo transfer/repro work we do, couple of really good vets we work with, the one is female and is outstanding. She ( Dr. C ) shows up this spring to semen test bulls. She had an assistant with her (female) that we had seen a couple times before, I noticed that when the assistant got out of the truck she had a lot of makeup on, this girl had the longest eye lashes I had ever seen and just caked with mascara, seemed a little out of place for semen testing bulls but it’s a free world, nothing to me. The first bull we did was a 4 year old angus bull that we had done a couple weeks previous and couldn’t get a sample. Dr. C said instead of using the rocket(electro ejaculator) she would manually palpate the bull while the assistant held the AV and waited for the sample……the manual palpation was very very effective…..the sample hit the bottom of the AV and headed back the other way which was kind of pointed in the direction of the assistants face, basically got her in the right eye…..the combination of the sample and the mascara was almost as effective as super glue and it wasn’t long before the poor girl couldn’t open her right eye, I was having a helluva a time keeping a straight face and eventually had to leave. I could tell Dr. C was cracking up too and she later told me the assistant had heard our middle son was “back on the market “ so to speak and she was looking to make an impression….I guess fortunately for her he wasn’t there that day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)