AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Education from lowes post
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

oldskool
Posted 6/12/2022 23:44 (#9702721 - in reply to #9701416)
Subject: RE: Education from lowes post

#1 you know very little of my experiences. I’ve been across this country and from top to bottom. Know people from all walks of life and keep in touch with them about the issues they’re seeing in their neck of the woods.
#2 you come off as growing up an entitled rich kid who only projects onto others your shortcomings. You had both parents growing up and could afford to go to college 5 years screwing around the first. Pull that story out in a crowd of working class folk and let me know how it goes. We disagree on this education issue, but instead of discussing your point of view on the issues brought up, you start talking down as if a simpleton farmer couldn’t possibly know there’s land beyond the county line. Get over yourself, if you don’t know I’m from the west side of South Dakota from my posts and the SD that’s on you. I’ve posted enough on here you could narrow it down more from context clues. I never said I knew everything, if I did I definitely wouldn’t be looking for discussion.
#3 this whole thing started with employees. You said it yourself you don’t work for someone else, kudos to you. How many others in your graduating class can say the same? Or did they go get jobs in the real world and could have used some education in life skills instead of playing the harmonica? I still stand by the point almost everyone will be employed at some point in their life, what is more common for students then that?
PS two kids from my hometown are engineers at NASA. Got the idea off the internet, NASA doesn’t recruit this far north.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)