AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EZ Guide 500 and EZ booms
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Dirtfarmer1000
Posted 6/24/2022 22:10 (#9719882 - in reply to #9698776)
Subject: RE: EZ Guide 500 and EZ booms

Alberta
Late to the party, but I thought I would give my input. There is no setting for being off other than your latency when entering or leaving a sprayed area. as far as the line shifting. years ago, when I first got an ezboom and 500, when I left the field and came back after a field after a fill or wind/rain delay, I would have to sit on my old tracks and draw a new line. DO NOT just "shift the line to here" as it will not move your coverage and you will not know what had been sprayed and what had not. The first thing to do is reboot your system if you have any issues. if your boom switches do not turn on in manual mode, you have power issues going to your boom valves. Spraying on manual is pretty easy. You can control either your rate and your booms or you can manually control both. With my Ezboom, in order to manually spray on what I had already sprayed, I had switch to manual mode and come to a complete stop in order for the manual switches to work. when you switched back to auto mode without stopping, manual mode would only manually control the boom switches on places that had not been sprayed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)