AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Precision 20/20 gen 2 value
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

casemagnum
Posted 6/6/2022 08:20 (#9692819)
Subject: Precision 20/20 gen 2 value

NW Iowa
I have a Precision 20/20 gen 2 on my Kinze 3650 16/31 box planter and told local dealer I am frustrated with it. They called wanting to buy it. I have ran it the past 2 seasons. Ran Integra before. Was even going to use the 20/20 as a yield monitor in an extra combine. Have an extra Integra here. Wanting to switch planter over to Integra. What exactly do I need to do that and still use the bullseye seed tubes and 20/20 harness to get singularity and skips?? I also do have the original kinze seed tubes, sensors in a box and that harness also on the planter frame yet. I will want to eventually put electric row shutoff of planter. Anyone have exact harness numbers and maybe pictures of harnesses, modules, etc.? I know I will need a switchbox also. I am ok with going to used harnesses and parts as long as they are ok. Fine with rows shutting off every 2 rows. Ok with doing back rows first, then maybe year later doing front interplanetary rows. Also want to be able to use the Integra for a yield monitor in 2188 with newer style 2388 moisture sensor. Need those cables and part numbers also. Feel free to pm or call or email if not wanting to post here. Thank you!! If more info is needed, let me know and I will try.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)