AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

New Holland skid steer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Trint
Posted 6/3/2022 06:25 (#9688411 - in reply to #9688028)
Subject: RE: New Holland skid steer

North Central OH
Brown Cow - 6/2/2022 21:12

I've been pretty happy with my NH, just a simple, rugged machine. Then it quit running, fuel injectors are the next thing to try, and I found out today that they discontinued the injectors (other parts are available) for my 1998 skidsteer in 2017. 3 dealerships in 3 different states have a combined inventory of 4 reman injectors, with no new ones available anywhere. I have a neighbor who can run anything into the ground, and he's always run NH skidsteers. Pretty good machines with good support overall, I've just had a really frustrating swing and miss today.

Do you have an oddball motor the old ford style injectors for our Lx885 appear to be available everywhere. But somewhere in that time frame I think they to what the book calls emission motor (assume tier II) maybe those are harder to find. Either way newholland didn't make the injectors they have to exist somewhere. For the OP I think newholland has the electrical issues straightened out now, early ones had some issues. I'm still partial to the pre emissions ones that were largely bullet proof (still had an occasional electrical problem).

Edited by Trint 6/3/2022 06:28
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)