AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help on a Trimble CFX 750
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

GKW
Posted 5/26/2022 14:40 (#9676982)
Subject: Need help on a Trimble CFX 750

West Central Iowa
I have a customer hat has a Trimble 750 mounted in a tractor that is connected to a sprayer. The section shut offs are I think messed up and the sprayer is usually turning on 10 ft past the outside pass. The system seems to turn off on the right spot but dosent turn back on until after it gets past 10 ft of what it was sprayed.

I think the customer may have made some changes to the system that I don't know enough about, as I run AgLeader equip.

Can anyone tell me how to set the Intentional overlap in the advanced setup. The customer has it set for 24 in in and out. I'm just wondering if the one setting should be a - 24 in. Again I'm not sure what this is for other than what it says.

I believe the on/off latency setting off is 4 and the on is set at 0.

I think I need to help this customer just reset the whole setup to make sure the GPS and settings are right.

The customer also has moved the GPS setting to to 135 from 138. This is in West Central Iowa.

Maybe there is something wrong with the GPS, but when I was there 3 weeks ago it was tracking 9-10 satellites. So I think that is working fine.

Thanks
for your help
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)