AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fj dynamics auto steer or wheel man pro
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Eric from Canada
Posted 5/24/2022 06:14 (#9672992 - in reply to #9671986)
Subject: RE: Fj dynamics auto steer or wheel man pro

Quebec, Canada
What are you hoping to get out of the system? We just bought the Wheelman Pro for a tractor that runs the fertilizer buggy, tillage, and discbine for cutting hay. I love it, way better than steering by hand. It doesn’t have a great system for logging data so I bought an adapter from AgExpress to run FieldView with my Wheelman. This exactly the system I needed for my small farm because the guy who plants my corn already has all the fancy RTK, downforce, row shutoffs, etc on his planter.
If you want to add any kind of section and/or rate controllers to a sprayer or seeder, either now or down the line, then I would suggest looking at a Trimble or AgLeader system. Both AgLeader and Trimble have options that can steer your machines, run planters, sprayers, and/or yield monitors.
FJDynamics is supposed to be getting ISOBUS support at some point so in theory it should be able to run ISOBUS compliant farm equipment. I don’t know if you will need to pay for an unlock, or if there are any subscription fees for the system. The one guy I talked to who has this system really enjoys it, he is also a smaller farmer who wanted his main tractor to drive in straight lines as affordably as possible.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)