AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
Search Forums | Classifieds (64) | Skins | Language
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

drone licensing and certificates
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format
Posted 5/2/2022 15:43 (#9642676)
Subject: drone licensing and certificates

I am in the process of buying a drone for the vineyard managment company I work for. I will be just playing around with it this year at our own vineyard at HQ before starting to offer services through the business to clients probably sometime next year. I know that if I am using it for a business I will need to get a remote pilot license or a UAG unmanned aircraft general certificate (small). I understand that if you are using a drone for personal use on your own property then you can just get a TRUST/ Recreational UAS safety test online for free. If I am just flying it around our own property for "research purposes" can I just classify it as a recreational use drone and just take a TRUST test and be good for now?

Thanks for any help/ clarification on this matter!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)