AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Best printer: yield maps, tile maps
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/29/2021 08:05 (#9348831 - in reply to #9347234)
Subject: RE: Best printer: yield maps, tile maps

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I actually ended up with somewhat of the opposite situation. There was a young blind man in the next town that operated a computer repair shop. It was amazing to watch him in action. He sold TVs, etc also. He even helped install antennas on roofs.

He had various helpers drive him to job sites and unfortunately one of these young drivers lost control of his truck and the young blind man was killed in a rollover accident. His mother had a walk through sale of his tools and various equipment after his death. One of the items was a HP Laser printer. I had no idea of its condition but she only had a price of $20 on it. I was sure the mother could use the money so I bought it. If it didn't work I would consider it a donation. I left it sitting in my shop office for quite a while and finally decided to bring it in the the home office.

I cleaned it up and plugged it into my office computer. It works very well. I'm still using it for my black/white printing but it is not suitable for maps so I still use the old ink jet for that. I suspect I will need some supplies for the HP some day and will need to decide whether to continue to use it or not.

Edited by tedbear 11/29/2021 08:07
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)