AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Thinking about going from iPhone 6 to iPhone 8
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 11/17/2021 06:36 (#9325068 - in reply to #9324012)
Subject: RE: First Impressions are favorable, not sure if I made a wise choice

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
Still not certain on the app updates as the screen on the iPhone 8 looks somewhat different than it did on the iPhone 6. Just this morning I moved my iPad Pro and noticed that it was alerting me to app updates on it which it is doing right now.

The iPhone 8 informs me that yet a newer IOS is available so I may go with that. The iPhone 8 seems to be working fine. The apps etc. were transferred to the iPhone 8 via the restore from the cloud. I had to pair the Bluetooth apps again which is reasonable. A few other apps required a little interaction on my part to prove it is really me.

Working with Junk and Trash email seems more logical than the way I had to work with those items on the iPhone 6.

Later Edit: I've had the phone for a while now and am happy with it. I ordered a case for the iPhone 8 which has not arrived. Since the iPhone 8 is the same size as the old iPhone 6, I moved that case. I noticed the pictures that I took with the iPhone 8 have a portion missing. Turns out the camera is in a slightly different location so the iPhone 6 case is blocking the camera partially on the iPhone 8. New case should solve that.

Edited by tedbear 11/21/2021 08:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)