AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

LTD Wireless
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 9/19/2021 07:54 (#9227660 - in reply to #9220326)
Subject: RE: LTD Wireless

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
I've been with LTD Broadband for several years with fairly good results. I have been disappointed lately myself. They seem to indicate that some changes were made beyond their control that has caused these problems and they are working on it. I would think that if some major changes were going to be made "outside" their control they would have been informed of this ahead of time.

There are a few interesting but unimportant details involving the system. I was a Junior High Math teacher in Albert Lea Minnesota for many years. The fellow who started LTD broadband was a student there when I was teaching although he wasn't in any of my classes.

The LTD signal bounces around between grain legs in my area. My signal comes from the grain leg on my brother's place where my great nephew now lives. That signal goes back/forth to another grain leg that happens to be at my sister's place where her son now lives.

The situation has been a bit better lately. One day I was fine early in the morning but it was as if they pulled the plug at 8 AM.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)