AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

EasiSuite Install Files
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Woltanac
Posted 8/20/2021 07:54 (#9174273)
Subject: EasiSuite Install Files

Windfall, IN
Does anyone have any Mapshots EasiSuite discs or install files? My customer got a new PC and we are trying to install EasiSuite on it. They have been using the software since 2006 and have not found a good substitute. They still have it on their older PC, but it does not appear I can just move the files over.

They have two discs from 2006, but they aren't helping. I can install the software, but it appears there is a .Net problem. They use a 2009 version on their older Windows 10 PC, so I am guessing there was a change between 2006 and 2009 that allows the software to be compatible. I found one update file on the internet, but it seems we need to update from the immediate version before it to install it.

The father and son have both cleaned their offices looking for the other discs, but so far no luck. They found the registration codes, but without the discs, those are useless. If anyone has any of the discs or update files, please let me know and I will do anything I can to accommadate you. Thanks!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)