AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Keyboard and mouse ?'s
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 6/22/2021 10:10 (#9071880)
Subject: Keyboard and mouse ?'s

Got my new computer built and running except still trying to find a reasonable and high powered GPU been looking since November but the chip shortages seem to be a big issue.

However I am also looking for a good wireless keyboard and mouse combo.

Here is what I would like.

1.Combo single USB dongle that operates both.

2.Both wireless no cords allowed.

3.Would like backlit keys so you can see the letters on them in the dark.

4.Prefer a larger sized mouse 2 button + scroll wheel don't need additional side buttons on the mouse.

5.Prefer keyboard and mouse to have AA batteries AAA would be 2nd choice. Not interested in self contained battery in mouse or keyboard with yet another adapter/charging cable cluttering stuff up and specialized high dollar unobtainium batteries that cannot be found readily/locally. Have plenty of rechargeable AA and AAA batteries that are always here and always available.

Not big into gaming or intense use so don't need "real feel" clickable keys etc.

Corsair seems to be the "go to" high end gaming style products and has some great LED colorful key illumination color schemes but they have the proprietary battery/charging issues I don't want.

Also a ? on a keyboard with programmable hot keys. What exactly can be programmed ?

Can I program multiple mouse clicks to a hot key. Say a "right click/save image as" command to a single press of a hot key ?

Anybody have something to suggest that ticks these boxes.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)