AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Need help with nanostationm2
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

Kit
Posted 6/3/2021 23:32 (#9040865 - in reply to #9039927)
Subject: RE: Need help with nanostationm2

OK Panhandle

Yes, I'm seeing it still configured as a station also. It needs to be set as an Access Point. Also, the screenshots show that WDS is NOT checked for the radio you're wanting to be the AP.  Looking at the pics of the configuration printouts of another station posted earlier, they show WDS as active.  ALL the radios need to be either WDS enabled or not, but you can't mix them.  I recommend enabling WDS on them all if only Ubiquiti radios are participating in the wireless network.

Another thing I noticed is the radio you're configuring as an AP has an XW board in it, which you can tell by the Version: v6.2.0 (XW) of the Main tab.  The pics of the configuration printout of another station config looks like that radio is an XM board.  I can tell because the Max Tx Rate, Mbps shows MCS 15 - 130 instead of MCS 15 - 130/144.4.  Long story short, if you have a mix of radios with XW and XM boards, a radio with an XM board needs to be the access point.  Maybe it was just my bad luck, but I have had problems before where the older XM boards would not communicate with a newer XW access point.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)