AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

YouTubeTV....Firefox....Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

martin
Posted 5/29/2021 08:32 (#9031218)
Subject: YouTubeTV....Firefox....Arrrrrgggghhhh!!!!!!

I've been using YouTube TV for close to 2 years now.   In the last couple of days, when I log on to YouTubeTV, it would freeze up.   I could watch for maybe a couple of minutes at most.  When I put my hand underneath my laptop, my laptop would seem warm, like it was working overly hard.  I have 8GB RAM, and I wondered if that wasn't enough.... that maybe I needed more RAM.  I also wondered if I needed a larger CPU unit.  I wondered if my computer was wearing out.     Interesting thing though.....   after this problem started, I got on YouTube, and was watching videos on YouTube.  I thought... well, that is strange..... I can watch videos on YouTube just fine, but I can't watch YouTube TV.   Another thought crossed my mind.... I pulled out my smart phone, and opened up the YouTube TV app on my mind. I could watch YouTube TV on my phone just fine. 

I decided in the middle of the week that I am going to start looking at different options. I am just tired of fighting with this issue of not being able to watch TV.  Running different options thru my head......I decided to go on-line and look for what other streaming services are out there.  I found FuboTV.  I looked at the channels offered, and I decided to do a 7-day free trial.  So, last night I signed up for FuboTV.  When I went to get started, I saw a message that said something like this: " FuboTV is not supported by the latest version of Firefox.  Try using Chrome, Safari, or download the FuboTV app.  Son-of-a-gun!  I am now wondering if there are glitches in the latest version of Firefox that were causing my issues with viewing YouTubeTV.  At this point, it doesn't matter.  I downloaded Chrome, and am watching FuboTV just fine on Chrome.  I will decide at the end of the 7-day trial what I want to do next.  However, I am now concluding that Firefox was the cause of my problems.  

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)