AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Make your five predictions for 2010
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

barren
Posted 12/29/2009 07:42 (#991441 - in reply to #990706)
Subject: RE: Make your five predictions for 2010

Glasgow, Ky

1.  Our government aka Goldman Sachs will continue to put the screws to the taxpayers. 

2.  Majority of politicians will continue to make decisions that are best for their political futures and not for our country as a whole.

3.  Unemployment will continue to rise although government numbers will indicate otherwise. 

4.  People will continue to argue about who is best, Republicans or Democrats.  Extensive objective research of historical data has revealed that neither one is worth a rat's posterior.  

5.  Interest rates will be higher, taxes will be higher, input prices on the farm will be higher and the government will continue meddling in the financial sector to the extent that no one (other than Goldman Sachs) will have any idea as to what prices of commodities and stocks will do.  

The only thing I am certain of is the older I get the less I know.

Wish each and every one reading this a safe and happy New Year.  Hope each of us can spend more time enjoying what we have instead of worrying about the future.  Family, friends and good health are the true measure of wealth.       

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)