AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Do ya think Banks are gonna implode now?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 12/26/2009 11:31 (#986332 - in reply to #986255)
Subject: Good post ehoff

Lapel, In
I plan on having my money in something of intrinsic value like soybeans or gold or even barter goods. Probably scattered around , not a good thing to have all the eggs in one basket for several reasons.There will always be a need for something by somebody.Would not rule out marshal law if this corrupt bunch in leadership is not deposed of first, so plan accordingly.They will come after and take what you have without doubt.

If what ehoff says is true and I agree with him completely then hyper inflation is bound to happen sooner or later. If nothing else triggers it, it will be triggered by the panic that will sweep through the land like you would not believe. Dollars will become almost worthless over night. Commodities will continue to have some value , even if not as much as today, but they will still keep you fed and housed.In this sort of situation, commodities often times get out of deliverable position and the value will go up and down like a yoyo. So don't get in a panic thinking their value is going to crash when the value plummets on occasion as it will, but keep your powder dry. Let the market come to you.

If you decide to sell grain in the near future,don't leave it in cash. Buy something with it immediately or pay down debt, but I would not worry so much about (manageable) debt as it will be like a walk in the park to pay off debt when inflation hits and soybeans go to $20-$30 a bushel.

Watching this economy is much like watching an old barn burn down. It starts with a small flame, jumps from one beam to another and then another and all of a sudden it is a roaring inferno with nothing to stop it until it falls in and all the wood that is left in a heap is consumed(.Right now the fire is only jumping from beam to beam.) And then until all the coals die out (slow process)can a new barn be constructed on that site. Your wagon load of beans that you quickly pulled out of the driveway of the barn when the fire just started is what will allow you to rebuild.

Finally, pray for wisdom. It works.

Edited by msb 12/26/2009 11:32
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)