AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AGTRADER, ARE YOU STILL HERE???
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

djmcountryboy
Posted 12/24/2009 01:37 (#982921 - in reply to #982905)
Subject: RE: AGTRADER, ARE YOU STILL HERE???

Mascoutah, Illinois
I was looking back at a handful of my first posts on this site during the first week of March. The sentiment was so negative that almost everyone thought the world was coming to an end. My first post on grain prices had us seeing $4.50 corn and $11.50 beans for 2009. I also said we would see $4.25 corn and $10.50 beans before May 1, 2009. Man, I took a lot of grief for that call. At that time, corn was trading under $3.00 and beans under $8.00. Farmpro11 and others dern near ran me off of this website when I added we could see a weather event in the spring of 2009. It is really interesting to go back to page 33 through 37 on this site under Market Talk and read all of the pessimism.

I wish I could have been just one fourth right on the stock market. I was so far off on the stock market, you would be wearing a barrel with suspenders if you would have taken my advice.

I am so grateful for all of the things everyone has taught me this year on this site. What I have learned is immeasureable.

WYDAVE, would you please come back? The water is starting to get warmer.

Edited by djmcountryboy 12/24/2009 01:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)