AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hyper-inflation scenario
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

msb
Posted 12/15/2009 00:46 (#967124 - in reply to #966274)
Subject: Re: Hyper-inflation scenario

Lapel, In
I think we,too have lost a war, Andy, but not the kind of war you envision. A war on everything that is good; honesty, decency, purity, integrity,truthfulness, the sancity of life, wholesomeness,generosity,thrift, caring for our neighbors.I could go on and on, but I will let others fill in the blanks. We are morally bankrupt and as evidenced, time and time and time again in Scripture and throught history, there has always been a heavy price to pay for our apostasy.

Editor's note from the article ehoff sited concerning Argentina above: "The economic collapse wiped out the middle class and raised the level of poverty to 57.5%. Central to the collapse was the implementation of neo-liberal policies which enabled the swindle of billions of dollars by foreign banks and corporations. Many of Argentina's assets and resources were shamefully plundered. Its financial system was even used for money laundering by Citibank, Credit Suisse, and JP Morgan (sound familar?). The net result was massive wealth transfers and the impoverishment of society which culminated in many deaths due to oppression and malnutrition. "

I was absolutely flabbergasted that this describes exactly what was occuring in Israel ,and what the prophet ,Amos railed Israel about some decades before Assyria defeated Israel. Amos knew what would happen to Israel for all its sins against the naure and will of God. Its happening here in America as well. There will soon be no middle class if we continue on this road to our destruction. Commentary in the book of Amos in the Life Application Bible as I prepared my lesson for tomorrow night.Gives me the willies.WOW.

Edited by msb 12/15/2009 01:06
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)