AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm a bit bewildered by the purist capitalism thoughts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Outdoor Dave
Posted 12/14/2009 19:24 (#966386 - in reply to #966275)
Subject: I almost has to be on purpose

SE Nebraska

I have to believe it is on purpose, the economic trainwreck we are currently experiencing. Every time there has been a major economic downturn/turmoil, the liberal wing of the government (the pro-government wing) has used it as an excuse to sieze more power.

Wilson in the 20's, FDR in the 40's, LBJ in the 60's, Carter in the 70's.....They have found a method that works and will sacrifice anything and anyone in their quest for power. Global warming?......government takeover of energy. Heath care?.....government take over of 1/6 of the economy. They continue to try to make us dependant on them so we will leave them in power.

The alternative to deliberate attacks on the US, is sheer stupidity. As much as I disagree with them, I really have a hard time believing they are dumb enough to repeat the mistakes that destroy the economy again and again.

Whether you believe they are after the New World Order, North American Union, One world Government,  rule by the elite etc., they have an agenda that seems to begin and end with them making the decisions for us that as free individuals we should be free to make, right or wrong, and be free to live with the consequences of our actions (good or bad). They started with taking away bad consequences for bad decisions (welfare), and now they are trying to take away good consequences for good decisions (confiscatory tax rates on the successful). They seem to be more concerned with maintaining their power base than truly improving the country.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)