AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

For amsunshine and ILOVECH and others a recipe for Christmas (revisited with pictures)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 12/13/2009 17:54 (#964572 - in reply to #964540)
Subject: Re: For amsunshine and ILOVECH and others a recipe for Christmas (revisited with pictures)

Well for sure it ain't no fashion statement. Still waiting for it to grow out it's still purple all the way at the back.

One on each hand, even had gloves on that day but still managed to mash 2 fingers when a large steel bar slipped out of the lugs trying to turn the cylinder and beater backwards on the 6620 when I plugged the beater with too much green soybean material. Was trying to start too early in the day and was still sort of damp too.  Also got a fat lip when the corn knife fell in my face while laying on my back on the straw walkers/risers below both the rubber curtains. That's not the most pleasant place to be but at least I'm not claustrophobic. Just glad I did not get cut in the face with the knife. Hard to believe the amount of material that can be squeezed into that tiny little space and how tight it can be wedged in there. Ended up using a small tree limb saw to cut through it.  Yell

I'm surprised you did not hear the blue words all the way out there.

Edited by Von WC Ohio 12/13/2009 17:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)