AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm a bit bewildered by the purist capitalism thoughts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

MTfarm
Posted 12/13/2009 17:03 (#964467 - in reply to #964239)
Subject: Re: I'm a bit bewildered by the purist capitalism thoughts

Shelby, MT
ha ha,,,,,,,ya I am completely sold on the plan......I just wonder when the front have of the liberals are going to realize the back half aren't fighting for the same cause....front half wants the cushy union jobs of the 60-70's(high pay, minimum education, low work hrs) producing semi high quality products from raw product ie. steel, copper, coal etc....and having a good strangle on the company so all worries are taken care of and all for the good ole USA....back half wants the lowly uneducated masses of the country to live modest, eat like the orient, not focus on evil money, think about equalization, completely halt any production utilizing natural resouces even renewable like wood, follow a central plan from top down. Thus saving the planet and live a better controled healthier life...now this only pertains to the lowly less educated masses, the highly educated non manual labor sector will live differently since their education offsets them from having to follow the same path because they are too smart and schooled to conduct themselves in a lifestyle that would harm the planet.....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)