AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I'm a bit bewildered by the purist capitalism thoughts
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 12/13/2009 14:43 (#964237 - in reply to #964162)
Subject: Re: I'm a bit bewildered by the purist capitalism thoughts

Central Missouri
DON, there are some things you just don't get about human nature. Number one among these is that if the govt gives a certain segment of the population everything they need they have very little incentive to make things better for themselves. When you make things better for yourself normally you make things better for others because you have increased demand for products. Now as far as not being able to work for minimum wage. Lets see min wage is 7.50 or so. In todays world you get that much benefit from the govt programs so if you want to get off the dole you work 80 hours a week and save. Your spouse works 40 and you have 45k to live on. Then your work ethic is noticed and you get a job for 10 bucks an hour and work your second for 7.50 and so on.

You see Don the givt isn't the answer unless you want to stay on the dole all of your life which we are conditioning an ever growing part of society to do.

Now Don, Please educate us as to wha your core beliefs are.

And then list me a couple people who havn't gotten the health care they need.

BIG GOVT isn't the answer. Pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is.

Both Parties have been complicit in sending jobs oversees!

I'm all for the fair tax !!

I'm all for kicking-out all of the illegal immigrant aliens and slowly reducing welfare so those people will get back to work. What about you ? Still waitin for ur response.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)