AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

bought a fondue pot sans recipe book........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

phranny
Posted 12/5/2009 04:00 (#950644)
Subject: bought a fondue pot sans recipe book........

MW ON
While out C'mas shopping yesterday I stopped in at the Used Stuff store, and gleefully spied a Fondue Pot. Visions of my daughter's upcoming birthday party danced through my head, girls gathered giggling and dipping tasty tidbits into the fondue pot. Plugged it in and it worked! A quick check and all the pieces were there along with 8 shiny, but dangerous looking skewers! What a bargin for the mere price of $7.99. I scooped it up and brought it home and plunked it on the counter.

In my haste to make sure the inside contents matched up with the contents listed on the box, I overlooked the missing cookbook. No poblem, The Internet Has All the Answers!!!! A quick google search was disappointing. I can do a cheese sauce, yes, yes, and I can melt a Toblerone Bar, no problem, but Meat! The box has a luscious looking picture of meat on it that the men in my household would enjoy. How do I prepare the meat? That is the big burning question of the day today.

Anyone have a recipe or suggestion on how to cook meat in a fondue pot? Thanks in advance.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)