AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Here ya go
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Von WC Ohio
Posted 12/2/2009 08:46 (#946431 - in reply to #946308)
Subject: Re: Here ya go

Personally I'm glad that people like Eddie, John Burns, WY Dave, Karl Denninger, Peter Schiff and others are posting this stuff. I know the gloom and doom is an easy term that is thrown around but I would rather say Eddie and others including myself prefer to be called realists and are trying to understand /prepare for what is going on and likely coming. I don't pretend to be any sort of expert or have any sort of superior knowledge but I want to learn as much as I can from all these very sharp people.The Govt/Banking/Wall Street fraud and theft of the citizens financial future is alarming and out of control.

I know my Dad and I discussed these scenarios happening prior to his death in 2000 and we knew then it would eventually be inevitable. My Dad had an uncanny knack for seeing the future and so far he has been right in almost every regard we used to discuss. Times like this I miss talking to him the most for his insight and wisdom. He was a huge fan of history and knew well the correlation of the past to the future.

The laws of mathematics and physics have not been repealed and will not be denied in the end. Anybody that learned and understood exponential growth in elementary school should know things cannot continue as they are.  

Way too many people are easily distracted by American Idol or other meaningless pablum put out by the media and are either unable or unwilling to think independently for themselves and would rather take the spoon fed lies as gospel truth without questioning anything. Anybody that fails to read their history and understand the significance of what is going on right now is going to get a very harsh wake up call. Whether it be the hard times of the 80's or the Great Depression or the rise and fall of the Roman Empire, if ordinary people understood the magnitude and severity of what is being done to them this would come to a screeching halt very quickly.  Unfortunately many seem totally oblivious to what is about to happen and will have to learn the hardest lesson ever.

I don't think Eddie was tying to say he would be one bit better than anyone else just trying to get people to open their eyes to reality and think about trying to preserve what they have and discuss it in an rational manner.

Eddie,John and other please continue to post info from "other" INTERNET "blogs" to our discussion page here. The wealth of knowledge and wisdom that you all have and are willing to share is greatly appreciated. WY Dave if your out there or reading this I and many others miss your wisdom and insight. Please consider coming back here and sharing again.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)