AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Monetary Inflation Index
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

ehoff
Posted 12/1/2009 18:38 (#945569 - in reply to #945250)
Subject: Re: Monetary Inflation Index

Central Missouri
When I stopped thinking price inflation and started thinking currency devaluation, printing, delution or whatever you want to call it; things became clear. Will the QE stop? My answer is no in fact I believe it will increase along with massive taxation. Will the feds slow the money spending; well the speech tonite should answer that. I feel the U.S. has passed the point of no return as far as preserving our currency. There is no way we can pay down or pay off our debt. We have to devalue it. That is my conclusion. We should just print several 1 trillion dollar bills and hand them to out creditors. It's gonna happen anyway just slower and way more painful. The govt keeps growin and dollar printin keeps goin. The gig is up when we can't finance it anymore. Our creditors are tryin to delay that as long as possible so they can get into assets that will grow in this environment. The latest national bank to say they are gonna buy gold is S Korea. China is indicating they are gonna 10x their gold ownership in the next 10 years. What else can they go to except companies that mine and refine natural resources. Well china is buyin them as fast as possible also. Just my rant.

On second thought we shouldn't just print some trillion dollar bills and wipe-out the debt because that would give our legislators and presidents a license to do it all over again. We need a massive sea change as to how business is done in D.C. That may only come with a currency collapse. Time will tell.

Edited by ehoff 12/1/2009 21:56
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)