AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How long can OKEY be wrong
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

farmer in ontario
Posted 11/25/2009 08:46 (#937551 - in reply to #937478)
Subject: RE: How long can OKEY be wrong

Ontario
I think what Tara Farms is trying to say is based on OKEY's track record he should be less critical of others, who are offering their opinion on the markets.

djmcountryboy posted an opinion what he thinks might happen going forward. AND he made it very clear it was an opinion only. (Which I am still pondering djm!)

I appreciate djm doing this because at least he is giving us something to think about.

The only problem that I can see is when there is a post that states "This is absolutely going happen!" We all can and probably have been made fools of this way. But if the poster states "this is only a opinion", we can be critical; but insulting him/her is probably too harsh.

I cannot see how "ignoring" people will help the forum in the long run?

The problem I see with OKEY, is he has stated in several posts he would leave for a year. Yet he is on here regularly, can be very critical of others; and creates posts that have nothing to do with "Market Talk."

If OKEY stated he is leaving for a year, should he not be a man of his word?

Otherwise perhaps OKEY, should come on here and state that he in fact is not leaving, and an apology to all might not be out of line?

Guess its up to OKEY?

Edited by farmer in ontario 11/25/2009 09:01
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)