AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

General thoughts into end of year and early next year...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

SeniorCitizen
Posted 11/21/2009 12:09 (#932965 - in reply to #932378)
Subject: Re: General thoughts into end of year and early next year...

I remain open to all views. I look at this whole deal in very simplistic terms with the expectation there will be a large areas of 'unintended consequences.' My life has been spent in marketing....we, in my opinion, now are entering a period of shrinking domestic demand with considerable available capacity and a reluctance to expand in some business sectors due to a mega number of unknowns. I do not believe Americans are going to gracefully accept the changes I foresee & I anticpate considerable social turmoil ....our population is racing from one political candidate to another hoping for a return to the good days and the real story is.....it cannot be accomplished unless we replace Congress and term limits and the manner in which campaigns are funded....I have no opinion on Sara Palin....except I am wondering who is the behind the scenes string puller, just as I wondered about the string puller behind Obama and the string puller behind Slick Willie..........one individual does not simply organize a book tour with all this baggage I see....there are PR people involved, a horde of advance people.....who is paying for all of this? Someone is....and it is not cheap......I believe she is under a great deal of stress and maybe wonders why she ever agreed to become involved....on top of that...you just don't write a book in a very short time.....electing political candidates has become a giant PR enterprise ...she may in fact end up with a talk show, who knows.....It has become a giant & disgusting game to manipulate public opinion to see 'who floats' and how can the 'vested interests' determine how to manipulate us one more time. Congress is the problem & the fingerprints of special interests.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)