AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Was someone talking about me here........
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Puff Dippy
Posted 11/19/2009 08:00 (#929930 - in reply to #929421)
Subject: RE: Was someone talking about me here........

now farmpro11 has me wondering if he and Ag trader are one in the same? or very close friends.

you may want to check your ego and 2nd grader feelings at the log on page farmpro11, forget the Guru status you wish to achieve, engage is honest market debate instead of as you describe............ "I can posts things on hear that look like the best probability of happening at the current time"............and then going on the offensive when your posts bust and someone points it out. cause you clearly said the following.................."This is an open forum and I can posts things".............but it's obvious you feel others don't should have the same option? or does only if it doesn't pertain to YOUR consistent busts? do the crime, pay the time!

"was I wrong some this summer??? Heck yes I was but this has also been the toughest trading environment that most say they can ever remember the last few months."

why would anyone place you on ignore when you have and mostly likely will continue(based on the tone of the above statement) to offer some great fades? not too mention the comedic value, so by all means....post away hero!!!!!!!

Edited by Puff Dippy 11/19/2009 08:39
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)