AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

anything trigger this up market?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Puff Dippy
Posted 11/18/2009 08:12 (#928606 - in reply to #928457)
Subject: RE: anything trigger this up market?

i'm glad you backed up OKEY too! and his, yours or my delivery....anyone for that matter, really only makes a difference to those posting & reading with their egos/feelings on their sleeve! i'm surprised how easily offended so many are whom participate on internet forums sometimes? black is black and white is white no matter the margins that surround them!

and i disagree with you to some extent DJM, ALL this is not part of the "phony economy" that does exist as you call it. there are those with deep pockets whom will use the by products if you will, of this "phony economy" to further deepen those pockets and support segments of the economy like Ag production for instance.

and you might as well accept the fact that WE will never pay the debt back at face value. our mighty Admin headed by that articulate son of Chicago is going to make Carter look like child's play when he is through. IT WILL BE the Admin that follows the current one from which the tough choices will be made that will send the US economy in a whirlwind like never witnessed. might call it tough love, but it will take a good 4 years following the current term to make the slightest amount of headway towards the light far, far away in a very dark tunnel.

govt handouts? where do i sign up?! lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)