AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How can I force my HP printer to print black only?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Computer TalkMessage format

IowaMark
Posted 12/6/2020 07:49 (#8648975 - in reply to #8644579)
Subject: RE: How can I force my HP printer to print black only?

NW Iowa. / SW Arizona
We went to Sioux City yesterday and looked at Best Buy, Staples, Walmart and Sam’s Club for a printer. The first thing we noticed at Best Buy and Staples was that it looked like the TP shortage of last Spring there are virtually no printers available in the price range we wanted to spend ($200-300) there were very limited in the $500 range however. I asked the salesman at Best Buy why such limited supply of printers and he said it’s been this way since last Spring. He said during the shutdown people started working from home and everyone needed printers at home hence the shortage. He says all manufactures at behind in shipping.

We really wanted a ink tank style Brother but nobody had one so ended up buying a ink tank style Epson from Walmart for $240.00. We haven’t used it much yet so will have to see how we like it.

We have our personal year end pre-tax planning with our accountant on Tuesday and we need to do a bunch of printing so didn’t have time to have one shipped to us. We didn’t even bother looking at HP printers.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)