AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What would you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

swmn8560
Posted 5/31/2009 12:32 (#728270 - in reply to #728187)
Subject: had same problem last summer,..

MN
Started older barn year before and sided 3 sides.. finished final side last summer. Order steel from local lumber yard and made it clear i wanted the same exact steel as previous 3 orders.. profile color everything because we have use the same stuff on 3 barns.. anyways steel was delivered on a friday and i opened the bundle up and here the color wasn't the same barn red and the profile was completely different.. Called lumber yard and they told me tuff $hit and I replied that it was tough $hit cause i wasn't paying for it.. Told them exactly what i wanted even told them to use same supplier even if was higher cost so everything matched.. Also my cutter only works on 1 profile, not the one they ordered either.... on monday lumber clerk called and stated the work sell at discount if i'd use it.. Told them to come and get their ***up and i'd go somewhere else with all my business.. Then magically they said they would order the right stuff and take the old back.. to my knowledge it's still there as of last week.. i'd atleast ask for discount if i was gonna keep it. But if you dont want it i'd stick to my guns..
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)