AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

RE the really stuck 4WD pictures
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Mike SE IL
Posted 5/12/2009 07:14 (#710811)
Subject: RE the really stuck 4WD pictures

West Union, Illinois

Over on the Crops page (titled "Still wet in IL (pics)") and circling via email are some photos taken recently of a well stuck 4WD John Deere.  But did you notice the names of the photos? Here is what it said on the Crops post (see http://talk.newagtalk.com/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=100257&pos... for the photos):

Attachments
----------------
Attachments Tractor stuck behind the Watseka store 001 (1) (600 x 450).jpg (37KB - 40 downloads)
Attachments Tractor stuck behind the Watseka store 001 (2) (600 x 450).jpg (38KB - 14 downloads)
Attachments Tractor stuck behind the Watseka store 001 (3) (600 x 450).jpg (46KB - 12 downloads)
Attachments Tractor stuck behind the Watseka store 001 (4) (600 x 450).jpg (37KB - 14 downloads)

I didn't posts them here because they are irrelevant to my question.  It has been commented on these were circulated by a dealer.  The titles given kind of imply that.

How happy would you be with your dealer circulating photos of your buried tractor?

I realize we all make mistakes and get stuck and do dumb stuff.  But personally I would be a little ticked if my dealer started circulating photos of it.

Edited by Mike SE IL 5/12/2009 07:15
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)