AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Traveling to Tennessee...
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

MOBrian
Posted 3/29/2009 22:34 (#661656)
Subject: Traveling to Tennessee...

Northern Missouri
This is the first time I have posted on Agtalk, so please bear with me.

I need some suggestions about places to visit. My fiancée and I are planning our honeymoon to Tennessee. The trip will be from July 19 to July 25. Right now, we are thinking of spending a day or two in Nashville, then driving to the Knoxville area for a few nights at a resort and a couple of nights camping in a park in the Great Smoking Mtns.

In Nashville, we thought the Grand Ole Opry & Museum would fun. What are good places to visit in Nashville? What cool and interesting things are availalbe in Tenn. that you would recommend. We are open to many different types of attractions anything from historical areas (like civil war battlefields) to theme parks. We have already heard of the prices for Dolly World (or Land), so that may be out. We would also be interested in visiting some farms along the way if anybody would be open to visitors and are on the cutting edge. We already have looked at the Tenn. travel book and the internet, but we would like to know the good spots to visit and the bad ones from people that have been there, not just a book saying that everything is fun and exciting. Where would you go if traveling to Tennessee?

Thanks

Brian
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)