AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who would buy this tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Fla Veggie Farmer
Posted 11/26/2006 14:23 (#65654 - in reply to #65580)
Subject: I though they did that in Ruskin

Southeast Florida
Kennco plastic machines use to come with water in the tires but that was back when Ken and Bernerd McElwain ran the operation and blueprints where drawn on cardboard boxes, lunch bag's, concrete floor or what ever they could find. Now that Robin Knowles owns the operation thing's from the past have been forgotten and mass production has taken over.
The arms for the tuck wheels and covering blades, you know how the tuck wheel arm is made of pipe I took a 6" piece of 1" DOM #80 wall welded 1" square key stock (4140) and made them the full length of the frame where they rest on the back. Used 1 1/2" square (4140) on the covering blades same way resting on the top of the frame in the back. If I can figure out how to post pic's on this damn puter I'll post them. This made life so simple by doing this that the most difficult thing now is making sure the drip tape is turned the right way but I've got something for that too when I get enough time to build it.
Do you need any special programing to post pics here? I've got some really unique ones from here.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)