AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Who would buy this tractor?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Fla Veggie Farmer
Posted 11/26/2006 02:24 (#65531 - in reply to #65370)
Subject: Rafe

Southeast Florida
Where did you get that red pre-bedder on the MAGNUM? Who builds that? I took a single row machine identical to that out here in Hawaii used 1 set of bedders, put a press pan where the second set goes and added a high speed plastic machine that I had to build from memory. I ordered the crown roller, covering blade hubs and flags from Kennco but the rest was fire ax and magic sewing machine. I'm pulling mine with a 4440 in C2 @ 1500 rpm's and shes really bellowing out the straight pipe.
Are you able to get 98-2 methyl bromide from Hendrix & Dale? Looks like your using 66" plastic there what brand? Looks like Pliant .001. Looks like you got a new Kennco 3-row plastic machine. I see your guy's pressing on the tuck wheels there. I got rid of that on all 3 of the 3 row ones we had in Fl and did the same here, I used 1" 4140 key stock on the tuck wheel and 1 1/2" on the cover blades. That spring loaded deal they use is a joke I think I've got mine where there all independent of each other and can free float using the weight of the key stock only.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)