AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Inflation..... My humble view.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

JohnDeereGreenWKY
Posted 3/22/2009 22:20 (#653107 - in reply to #652733)
Subject: Re: Inflation..... My humble view.....

West Ky

ehoff - 3/22/2009 04:26 JDGWKY, if you have been following the posts I have made I stated several times that nothing has worked and that in my opinion nothing will. So apparently I agree with the person who wrote your post. I don't see how there is any way this will end good. That has been my conclusion for 2 months now. I am wrong quite often. IMO

Ehoff... I have been posting stuff like this and telling people to get prepared for the destruction of the US as you and I know it on this site for a year and a half. I have been blasted a many a time for this but in the end people will realize that they are playing a death game with the U.S. This info that I post is not by my revelation but by those who I trust and read. Like Bob Chapman, Steve Quayle, John Galt etc etc there are so many. These are the guys you wont' see on TV telling you nonsense to drub down your intelligence. Everyone knows that something is not right in this country but can't quit put their finger on it. I would like to add that those who are behind all this will tell you what is coming up in a clandestine way. Everything in this world happens for a reason and just about all things are created to do so. Order out of chaos. Create a crises, have problems because of it then you offer a solution to solve the problem that you created so it benefits you in the end. This is how a lot of things come about. Example train some young kids to be terrorists, arm them and supply them and tell them to go blow up something or themselves up then you pass laws that restrict the freedom of the citizenry of your country. Happens all the time every day. You will be absolutely shocked at what happens in this world.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)