AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Inflation..... My humble view.....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

Markwright
Posted 3/22/2009 19:06 (#652832 - in reply to #652802)
Subject: Re:Bingo! I said attitude 180 first

New Mexico
Your typical repub attitude....Look "we're the big dogs....so to hay with youth or female" let them in and it'll cost the country supposedly.

What you don't see ( and niether does the repub party as a whole it seems ) is that you USED to be big dogs ( anyone who did not see that per the 2004 vote is either Blind, deaf, DUMB, or amazingly ignorant).

Then came 2008.

My previous post is NOT an argument. I'm just trying to point out some ideas that might HELP the repubs.

Keep in mind the past 5 years on repubs: Yep. "You can lead a horse to water, but sometimes it's tough to get em to THINK."

I don't care if EVERY farmer and their wives are hardcore Rushbo fan repubs. That totals maybe a whole .25% of the vote.

Bark all you want ( it takes YOUNG creative...And GOOD Looking talent, not old barking to win...that's obvious ...just in case you missed it ).

It's the attitude first that the big dog repubs have chained themselves to their own porch with ( not that anyone cares...so ignore em ). And Thee afore my friend is exactly what has happened.

Will the repubs become so MINOR by 012....that they will be an almost forgotten party...on their current track, that is Highly Likely. That simple too.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)